Thursday, April 17, 2008

first post!

out of absolute boredom and to get away from studying calculus. i decided to create a blog. so freaking random i know. haha. i created this blog on my birthday cos im just plain bored and i wanted to try something new on my 18th! whee! L-E-G-A-L! gosh i so have no idea what to write on my first post. i DO have SOME pics from my birthday but so lazy to post up now. i shall post it up after my test! which is tomorrow. hopefully i do well. HOPEFULLY. haha. and on my first blog i shall thank all u people who wished me on my 18th! :):):)

1. rachel chong

2. mao li

3. mao ling jie jie

4.
kim darling

5. yi ping

6. ida

7. drewzzz

8. wei lim

9, sukhveer

10. adrienne

11. thomas

12. colin

13. eujin

ok i so cant remember everybody cos my brains full calculus now. back to claculus now! tata for now:)

ooo my first post on my first blog. on 17th April 2008. a little birthday present to myself.haha

1 comment:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

haha. so honoured to be the first in your thank you list. xD. go get your cbox done. so i can tag!!! xD. see u on mon! =]