Monday, November 10, 2008

sarah-RAH

i know. i forgot to msg u wishing u happy birthday so i'll do it here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my indian goddess bunny!:) ur finally 18. i was going to say ur legal to do whatever stuff u wanna do but thn u've already been doing these stuff so doesnt make a diff if ur 18 or not. haha.

and since u wrote something bout me in ur blog during my birthday i'll write something bout u as well:)i still rmb meeting her in f1. this sweet looking innocent girl. but now..... one super good looking chic:) its been 4 great yrs of amazing friendship with her. with ups and downs. more ups thn downs of course. haha. but overall she's my bestest bunny/friend/indian goddess etc. haha

i rmb she told me once if i put this picture up she'd kill me but i know u wont right sarah?:)



p.s. come online more la sarah! i havent talked to u in donkey years:(

No comments: