Thursday, May 22, 2008

DOUBLE!!

Cristiano Ronaldo We showed this season that we are the best team in Europe and in England and it’s a great feeling. Next season we will try to do the same. I feel very proud. It means everything to me - it is the happiest day of my life.

Edwin van der Sar Of course, nights like this are what you dream of. It’s been 13 years – a long time – since I last won the competition and it feels fantastic, especially in the way we won it. It was the last penalty – saving it - I don't have any words for it. What can I say? It's great.

Carlos Tevez It has been a long time since I felt like this - it's a huge emotion in my heart. When I was a child, I never thought I would be now lifting the cup, but dreams usually come true and I am very, very happy."

the match........
the showdown.....21st may 2008

the ultimate prize

ronaldo opens the scoring!!!
best player in the world now that he's scored in a "major" game?

DEFINITELY!!!

lampard equalizes. lucky boy..

giggsy breaks sir bobby charlton's record!

drogba hits the post.....

.....then it was lampard's turn. chelsea just weren't' meant to score. oh well

bye bye drogba!

terry COULD have won it for chelsea but oh well blame the floor. it was too slippery..

MAN UTD WIN!!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!! world club championships next......





No comments: